Here's an opportunity for you to be a part of an International Fellowship Program with IDEX Fellowship!!!!
The IDEX Fellowship in Social Enterprise is a unique 10-month, paid, early entry, professional development
program for post-graduates interested in the field of social enterprise.
As a part of an international fellowship program you can hope to get a well-structured capacity development
opportunity along with practical on ground experience working in a low cost school and with the social
entrepreneur – the school owner.
IDEX Fellowship for Social Enterprise is now inviting applications to select ten more fellows to add to over 70
fellows from various countries already selected in our regular selection process earlier in the year. The fellows
selected through this process will be placed with Affordable Private Schools (APS) in Hyderabad.
- Applications close – 25th May 2012
- Assessments – 26- 31st May
- Interviews – 1st – 5th June 2012
- Offer of position – 5th June 2012
- Last date of acceptance – 15th June 2012
- Fellowship commencement – 15th July 2012
Fellows will be provided with a monthly stipend.
1. Please complete your application process online by clicking the link below:
2. One reference is required from a person who knows your work. You need to send him/her this link to
complete the recommendation for you: https://idexfellowship.wufoo.com/forms/reference-form/
Please see www.idexfellows.com for more information.
If you have any questions, please email Jen at email@example.com